Those who came up with the most brilliant idea for the app, though have no idea how to write a single line of a programming code, there is good news. Today technologies of the app development fly a pitch, so even novices in this sphere will be able to create an app that will hit the spot. And this app will not just function well –you will be able to get a profit from it. Go and see for yourself – the Internet is full of stories about newcomers who have managed to earn millions with help of their first apps. Who knows, maybe you will be able to get in that list too.
Steps for you to make in order to develop your own app:
- Brainstorm the idea of the app. Look through the categories of the app marketplaces and consider those that have less number of apps – your first app doesn’t need many rivals. Make sure the you don’t reinvent the wheel – the idea of the app should be unique.
- Eradicate the defects of the app idea. If you do not know what to expect from your app or how your app should look like and react that how developers you hire will know that? Distinguish all features of the future app beforehand.
- Choose the developer or developing agency that has the most appropriate knowledge and skills for implementing your idea in life. It’s up to you whether to hire a freelance developer or a team of developers, though take into consideration that such decision is not wallet-friendly as development of the app can cost from $5,000.
- The other way to develop an app without such expenses is to submit the app idea to the development company with a condition that as the company takes all expenses of the development, the larger part of the revenue will belong to the company.
- Think about the support of the app. If you submit the idea to the company, then the company will take care of the support and upgrades of the app. In other cases it will be your responsibility and you will have to pay another sum of money to developer who will support and upgrade the app.
Keep in mind that assistance of freelance developers often runs over the budget, however, when you submit the idea to the company, you will have no control over the development process.