Today even novice without tech skills will be able to create an application for business purposes. Assistance of professional app developers may not be necessary as small companies can take an advantage of DIY application makers.
List of the best application makers in the sphere:
- App Factory. This tool will automatically pull the content from your website, RSS or Atom feed so it is possible to create an app within a few minutes. All you have to do is to select the color, upload URL and logo of your company and everything else will be done for you. This tool will help you to create apps for iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry 10.
- io is a simple drag-and-drop cloud based platform that enables creating of the app without installing or downloading things. This app will come in handy for developers and novices as it doesn’t require coding skills and still proposes advanced features for developers.
- AppMakr is a free platform for developing native apps for iOS and Android without limitation in numbers and updates. It proposes push notifications, HTML 5 functionality, live updates, tab viewing, monetization and navigation control.
- Appflower is a drag-and-drop cloud based platform with a visual design studio for building web applications without skills in coding and programming. It goes free of charge and is packed with development goodness.
- Appsbar helps to build various apps in three steps process: select the type of the app, build it with help of proposed features and submit the app for publishing.
- Appsme allows users to build an app within 10 minutes with help of various advanced features. You can create a free Web application, though to make the ad-free app will cost you $8 per month.
- Appy Pie is a drag-and-drop platform that allows to build apps for all major platforms. The apps created here are automatically pushed to the native marketplaces including its own one.
- Bizness Apps lets small companied design and customize iOS, Android and mobile web applications. And you can take an advantage of various in-app integrations with other business apps.
- BuildFire enables users to do the app by themselves and with help of the developer for free.
- GameSalad is a drag-and-drop builder that allows creating gaming apps with help of the library of behaviors and game elements.